Starena Australia is an international company with offices in Sydney, Cairo, Athens, London and 30+ distributors world wide that offer the broadest range of stadium, venue, auditorium, house of worship, theatre and cinema seating.
The range of seating solutions is one of the broadest in the industry today available from one source, all of which are designed and continually updated to provide maximum versatility, functionality and durability, as well as to ensure patrons comfort and safety.
Starena, as a manufacturer in its own right also has strategic working relationships with a number of other key suppliers.
We understand that product design, client relationships and project management with local knowledge and support to international standards, are paramount to sitting people together in stadiums and venues worldwide.
STARENA’S FIVE C’S OF BUSINESS ARE:
- We succeed only when our clients benefit from our work
- We deliver excellence with high standards of integrity
- We value the assets of individuals working as a team
- We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures
- We seek to grow through sharing knowledge with others in our team
- We embrace change and innovation
- Its people, partners and culture
- The ability to create innovative solutions and continually develop new products
- Our global distribution network
- A willingness to invest in research and development and hence a library of technically advanced proprietary intellectual property
- Our International scope
- The capability on major projects to manufacture locally in the country with strategic manufacturing partners
Noel Carty, Managing Director of Starena Australia, along with the Starena team, has extensive international management experience in the areas of stadium, arena, and special purpose design, supply and execution of seating for major worldwide events.
Noel and members of the Starena team have been involved in projects such as:
- Sydney Olympics
- Athens Olympics
- Commonwealth Games, Auckland, Melbourne & New Delhi
- Kiev Stadium
- Lviv Stadium
- Ziggo Dome Arena
- FIFA Under 19 World Championship
In many countries around the world Noel, and the Starena Team, have pioneered the use of innovative product solutions for stadiums, major events and infrastructure projects. In particular he has become recognised as an expert in advising on stadium seating infrastructure projects.
Over the years Noel has received acknowledgement from many industry sources such as the Venue Management Association and the International Association of Stadium Managers.
Noel is the only person to twice win the prestigious Australian Marketing Institute Award for Excellence.
In 2013 Noel was awarded an Export Hero Status award by the Australian Export Council for contributions in developing sales in offshore countries.
Starena has also been awarded:
Master Builders Association of Australia: 2014 National Export Award – Products and Manufacturing
Premier’s NSW Export Awards: 2014 Hunter Central Coast Exporter Award